Friday, June 3, 2011

Quick First Post: The adventure begins!

Things have been a crazy whirlwind getting ready for this new adventure in my life.  I've been meaning to put in my first post for a while but have no time.  Packing, preparing my life to go to a new place...it's all so crazy!  The mix of emotions I've experience the last few days and weeks is almost undescribeable...excitement, anxiety, doubt, exhaustion...but mostly excitement.  I just finished the staging orientation in San Francisco, and now tomorrow, we're off to Seoul for a night, followed by Mongolia!  I'm having a great time.  A lot of the jitters and crazy mix of emotions have lessened now that I've met the other volunteers.  I've already formed new friendships!  Looking forward to this new chapter in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment